“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see“. John F. Kennedy.
Children often express their unique personality through their abundance of energy. They can be a bundle of unpredictable emotions – giggles of laughter, crying, being shy, inquisitive, playful in dress-up, etc. It is all of who they are in that moment; their unique personality!
A few tips:
- Schedule session appointment time when they are well rested and not hungry.
- The day of – Clean/trim fingernails (everything shows in portraits)
- A week before – Haircuts, if desired
- Scrapes and small bruises from play can be edited
- Inform us of any issues that may hinder the portrait session
- Bring their favorite toy, book, blanket, etc.