“A goal without a plan is just a wish” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The phone call…
The first step is to call us for date AVAILABILITY and briefly describe what you desire for your end result from your portrait session. It is okay if you don’t know what you want, we can discuss option ideas.
The second step is to CONFIRM your portrait session date. A retainer fee of $690 which includes a $500 print credit is required to book your date. Appointments are Tuesday through Friday. We offer two Saturday appointments per month for an additional fee. Please note that our Headshot package is set up differently.
Prior to your portrait session we meet with you to discuss all the details of your portrait session so that we can help answer any questions you may have and make your session a great experience. Below are a few things we will discuss. Click on the appropriate link for additional information – Family – Singles – Couples – Children – T’weens – Seniors – Headshots – Pets – Photos of Your Walls.
We start with the end result in mind –
- Why are you wanting a portrait session? What kind of session?
- What products do you want from your session? Wall art? Albums? Mini-Books? Digital?
- Our software that allows you to see your images on the walls in your home
- What style of your session? Formal? Casual? Seasons? Color harmony?
Details of your portrait location –
- Various studio setups indoors or outdoors
- On-location at a place special to you
- In your home or other locations
Details on what to wear –
- Coordinating colors and outfits
- Formal? Casual?
- Layering? Accessories?
Props and accessories –
- Musical instruments
- Personal hobby items
Personal Care –
- Adding makeup and hair stylists
- Don’t worry about little imperfections, losing weight, etc.