“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams“. Eleanor Roosevelt.
Seniors are stepping into the world with confidence and uncertainty. They have worked hard to reach their accomplishments and deserve celebrating. Once they leave the nest, the next professional portraits are usually at their wedding so make their senior portraits memorable! A great gift is giving them an album of their photo session preserving their youth!
A few tips:
- A week before – Haircut, if desired
- The day of – Clean/trim fingernails
- The day of – Clean shaven or trim facial hair
- Clothing – Solid colors best, small patterns, layered, hats, scarves, jackets
- Organize clothing on hangers
- Clean shoes
- Bring: class ring, jacket
- Props: Sports, uniforms, musical, laptop, art, books, pet, etc.